Amazon.co.uk gift card Terms and Conditions
Our voucher program allows registered Look After My Bills customers who have been re-switched by Look After My Bills at least once to earn themselves a £5 Amazon.co.uk gift card.
- Only signed up members of Look After My Bills who receive news of this promotion directly from Look After My Bills via email are eligible.
- To be eligible for the payment members must have received news of this promotion from Look After My Bills during the Promotion Period, have had a switch submitted in the Switch Period, and that switch must have gone live, resulting in payment to Look After My Bills.
- The Promotion Period is from 31st December 2019 to midnight on 7th January 2020.
- The Switch Period is from 1st January 2020 to 20th January 2020.
- Each eligible Look After My Bills member will receive a reward of a £5 Amazon Voucher for a switch via Look After My Bills that was initiated within the Switch Period and subsequently went live with a new energy supplier.
- The member will only receive a gift card once confirmation has been received from the new supplier that a successful switch has taken place.
- Only the member named on the switch application will be eligible to receive the gift card. It is non-transferrable.
- You are not eligible to participate in any other promotion via Look After My Bills e.g. refer a friend.
- There is no cash alternative to the gift card and the gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- In any disputed case the decision of Look After My Bills is final and binding.
- Look After My Bills reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. In this situation a notice of withdrawal will be placed on the website.