Black Friday Competition Terms and Conditions
All information detailing how to enter the Black Friday competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
It is a condition of participation in this offer that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Only signed up members of Look After My Bills are eligible.
- To be eligible for the vouchers members must have successfully initiated switching their supply directly via our partners link to Look After My Bills during the relevant promotion period.
- Each eligible Look After My Bills member will receive a reward of a voucher for their first switch via Look After My Bills during the Promotion Period.
- The member will only receive a voucher once confirmation has been received from the ‘gaining supplier’ that a successful switch has taken place.
- Entrance into the competition is not eligible to be received in conjunction with any other promotional offer including the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion.
- To be entered into the competition, the user must click through from this affiliate link and complete the registration process.
- Registration must be completed within the promotional dates specified.
- Only one entrance can be made per household and fraudulent or duplicate use will not be fulfilled.
- Uses of personal data received in the course of the promotion are subject to Look After My Bills GDPR and data protection policy.
- Registration to Look After My Bills, including as part of the ‘Black Friday competition’ is limited to British residents.
- Look After My Bills holds a list of account holders eligible for this promotion. Ineligible account holders will not be entitled to be entered into the competition and will not be included within the draw.
- Look After My Bills reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Look After My Bills reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.