Salary: Dependent on experience
Job overview: We are looking for an outstanding Email Marketer to drive forward our email marketing and to manage communications to our 70,000 existing customers.
- Crafting magnificent emails, both one-off sends and automated sequences
- Masterminding automated service emails, designed to inform and build loyalty with customers
- Setting up A/B tests on all communications
- Gathering data on the performance of all content, and using this data to optimise such content
- Generating content and testing it for other platforms, such as website, social media and blogs
- Experience of email marketing or CRM platforms such as ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp
- Basic data analysis and optimisation of comms
- Look After My Bills is a new service that moves you to cheaper gas and electricity, every year, automatically.
- Our mission is simple: to have everyone on the best deal, always. This mission will move beyond energy to cover all essential services.
- Look After My Bills has 70,000 customers, making us the biggest ‘autoswitching’ company in Britain.
- We are alumni of Y Combinator and have also appeared on BBC’s Dragons’ Den, where we negotiated what was the best equity deal in the history of the show.
- Based in central London.
Look After My Bills, October 2018
Please send a cover letter and cv to [email protected]