Look After My Bills is an exciting addition to the UK energy market and is designed around the customer, for the customer. Our service keeps customers on great energy deals year in, year out. We’ve had fantastic growth in the past couple of years and we’re planning for the future. We’re focused on maintaining the revolutionary, customer-focused culture that has driven our success to date. And we want to do that by finding and growing our own talent.
What will I be doing?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for improving the energy switching service. Your role will include:
- Defining Key Performance Indicators and actively measuring performance to improve the product
- Managing the team’s backlog by producing well-written user stories and constantly evolving it to reflect new business requirements and customer needs
- Working closely with front and backend software engineers to ensure delivery of high quality
- Working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure products reduce tickets and improve performance
- Collaborating with developers, UX and subject matter experts to establish and drive project timelines, deliverables and resource needs;
- Managing stakeholders, from capturing requirements, to communicating progress and managing expectations
- Ensuring the customer service team are well served for current issues and upcoming changes
- Exploring new opportunities in the energy market
You can expect to receive full training and the support needed to build a career within Product Management at Look After My Bills.
Do I have what it takes?
To be the best, we want the best. You will have a masters or equivalent level degree in engineering from a top university. You’ll have experience in product development, design and customer service. You’ll demonstrate experience of:
- Energy industry experience on complex systems
- Customer service within the energy industry
- Design experience around graphics and brand identity to ensure the consistency of the Look After My Bills brand
- Creating and delivering exceptional processes in a start-up environment
- Delivering on business objectives by leading a product engineering team through the design, development and deployment phases
- Working with cross-functional teams: engage and influence software engineers to ensure development meets product and business expectations
- Experience or degree level education around risk, reliability and resilience
- Qualitative data analysis: user research, usability testing and feedback to inform product development
- Experience of working in Jira, FreshDesk, Excel & Google Sheets and ActiveCampaign
You’ll also be able to show
- Self-starter: things change fast in a startup so you’ll need to take responsibility and think on your feet to make sure you’re keeping up
- Master of prioritisation: we have a lot to do to achieve our goals, so you’ll be able to decide what comes first and engage the teams around to ensure we have the right plans in place to deliver
- Flexibility: to adapt to the evolving needs of the business and our growing customer base
- Great communication skills: sometimes what we do can get pretty complex, so you’ll need to be able to present clearly and concisely to varying audiences
Please send a cover letter and cv to [email protected]