Our Refer a Friend program allows registered Look After My Bills customers who have been switched by Look After My Bills at least once to earn themselves and their friends £20 each by referring friends to Look After My Bills.
- Only signed up members of Look After My Bills (“Referrer”) are eligible to participate in the Refer a Friend program.
- To be eligible for the payment the referred member (“Referee”) must have successfully switched their supply via Look After My Bills.
- For the avoidance of doubt and without prejudice to any rights or remedies otherwise available to Look After My Bills under applicable law, Look After My Bills members are not permitted to impersonate Look After My Bills, use the Look After My Bills domain names or trademarks (apart from any banners and links we provide) or to post adverts or sponsored links on search engines which appear when users search for the Look After My Bills brand or trademarks (commonly known as brand term bidding), and any referrals arising out of or in connection with any misuse or infringement of the Look After My Bills domain names or trademarks shall not qualify for Refer a Friend.
- Members who create harmful inbound links to Look After My Bills shall not qualify for the Refer a Friend program. Look After My Bills will request changes from members who are seen to be producing harmful content, and reserves the right to report such activities to search engines to protect Look After My Bills from penalties.
- Each existing Look After My Bills member (“Referrer”) will receive a reward of £20 for each friend (“Referee”) who signs up to Look After My Bills and has a dual fuel switch successfully carried out by Look After My Bills. If the Referee carries out a single fuel switch then the Referrer receives £10.
- Each Referee who signs up to Look After My Bills via Refer a Friend and has a dual fuel switch successfully carried out by Look After My Bills will receive £20. If the Referee carries out a single fuel switch then they receive £10.
- In each eligible case, the reward for the Referrer / Referee will be delivered by a method of payment decided by Look After My Bills which could include a bank transfer, cheque, PayPal or other.
- The Referee must sign up as a member of Look After My Bills via the Referrer’s personalised link, as supplied to them by Look After My Bills. If the same person is introduced by more than one member of Look After My Bills, the reward will be based on the Referrer’s link that first results in registration. Referrals cannot be made by any other means other than via the existing member’s referral link supplied by Look After My Bills.
- You cannot refer yourself or an existing Look After My Bills member.
- The Referrer / Referee will be remunerated by Look After My Bills once confirmation has been received from the ‘gaining supplier’ that a successful switch has taken place. Payment will be made following payments being made to us by the supplier.
- Only the Referrer / Referee named on the switch application will be eligible to receive the reward. It is non-transferrable.
- In any disputed case the decision of Look After My Bills is final and binding.
- Look After My Bills reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. In this situation a notice of withdrawal will be placed on the website.
Look After My Bills reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend any or all elements of this promotion at any time, without prior notice.
Promoter: Look After My Bills a trading name of This is the Big Deal limited. Registered office: 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN. Company Registration No. 08867458.