SSP gift card Terms and Conditions
Our Successful Switch Voucher Program allows registered Look After My Bills customers with incomplete accounts to earn a £10 Amazon.co.uk gift card after they switch energy supplier. This gift card is processed once they have a successful switch.
- Only signed up members with incomplete Look After My Bills accounts who have been contacted by Look After My Bills with regards to the program are eligible.
- To be eligible for the payment, members must have successfully started a switch via Look After My Bills during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion Period is from 11th June 2020 to midnight on 25th June 2020. Switches started outside the Promotion Period will not qualify for a gift card.
- Each eligible Look After My Bills member will receive a reward of a £10 Amazon Voucher for their next switch via Look After My Bills.
- The member will receive a gift card by 45 days after their switch has been reported as successful by the supplier.
- Only the member named on the switch application will be eligible to receive the gift card. It is non-transferrable.
- You are not eligible to participate in any other promotion via Look After My Bills e.g. refer a friend.
- There is no cash alternative to the gift card and the gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- In any disputed case the decision of Look After My Bills is final and binding.
- Look After My Bills reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. In this situation a notice of withdrawal will be placed on the website.